by Guilherme Buesso

quarta-feira, 8 de julho de 2015

10 Facts That You Didn't Know About Captain Peter

       10 Facts that you didn't know about Captain Peter:
     
        1st fact: Peter is very clumsy sometimes, no, everytime. A few months ago, he jumped from my bed to my grandma's bed, he passed it out and (it was at night so, give him a discount) crashed with the wardrobe. LOL that day. A few months ago, we was playing "throw the ball and hide yourself". It works like that: I throw his ball and he goes catch it, perhaps, I have to hide myself somewhere at the house. It was a rainny day, the floor was wed and I throwed the ball, he was running a lot at the backyard's wed floor and finally, he crashed up with the wall. Later, I went to see him, he've got a bruise, it was bleeding.
       2nd fact: Peter is sly. Always when I'm in the computer, Peter comes and jump on me, trying to get up in my up legs.
       3rd fact; Peter's big ears make noisy sound when he beats it. At night, when he gets up to do something, he beats those big ears and makes the sound of a rifle, some noisy gun.
       4th fact; Peter is lazy. When the day is rainny, he gets all day long to be a sleepy guy. Nobody can touch him or be polite with him.
        5th fact: You can't just stop and look direct to him, he gets crazy and start to bark and eat my pants. But later, later that he ate you, he starts to lick you. Just don't Peter!
        6th fact: When Peter does something bad like; eating the toilet paper, eating flip-flops, eating whatever he founds around the house, he gets down on the coach or the floor and tryes to be polite, licking your hands. Just don't Captain!
        7th fact; Peter is a "fight guy". When we move on for walk, he stars to bark in the middle of the street, even if it is lonely and empty, 'cause he knows there's dogs.
        8th fact: Peter is a liar! He wants to get up on me when I'm watching my precious series at the computer because he knows that I'm always eating something at the keyboard. And sometimes when I am calling him, he just goes to other places! Just don't Captain Peter!
       9th fact: Peter is jealous and protector. Sometimes when my grandma starts to kiss me for something that I did, he comes and jump on us, licking us, and sometimes, eating our ears!
      Grand Finale, the 10th fact: He LOVES fruits. Peter has his favourite meals and foods. He loves manga, apple, orange etc... When I'm eating those special fruits, he stars to lick his lips and engulfs air, looking at me. Then I give it up and give the fruit to him
        So, that's it guys, hope that you enjoyed this tour toward the "Peter-Verse"! Want to know more about Peter? Write me!
                                                                                                  Guilherme H. N. Buesso

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário