by Guilherme Buesso

quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2015

Introducing me; Hello American Readers!

       Hello, my name is Guilherme and I'm 13 years old. I have seen that I have some U.S readers in my blog. So, I diceded to do this post to say "Hello, Sup?" to you and, introduce me on. Coming back to the introduction, I'm brazilian, and I live in a country side town named "Atibaia". Here's small but, very nice. It's a trouristy town. Since I was a child, my single friend was technology and games. I used to have only one real friend named Diego before moving to Atibaia. When I got my place, I had four children waiting to be my friends. Nowadays, all the classroom at the school is my friend. I'm not as sociable as they used to be, but in nut in nut, the chicken gets full stomach, isn't it?
       "Why did you dicede to make the blog?". That answer is a quite as common, I diceded to do the show because, since I was a child, I'd like to be different, original. Not making things like the public and media makes you to do. I have always wanted to be someone that people would see and say: "That's a cool different guy". A blog is a perfect tool to you to express your ideas on. And I'd like to find somebody who thinks like me. That's why I diceded to make it up with my crazy ideas.
       My life is quite as peaceful here, and I just plan to leave here when I'll do my college in Canada, and live there. In my opinion, Canada is the best place for you to live, great economy and people. I don't live with my parents, I used to do it 12 years ago, when they got divorced. But if I say that they leaved me, I'm being over-whelmed. They live in São Paulo, but I see they every weekends.  
       I like to draw and write for public see my art and my arguement. I'll be a Journalist, but I have a little passion for be a cartoonist. I'm crazy about technology and science, I'm curious about it! I love to read manga and watch anime, besides comic books.
       My introduction is over, thank you for read until here. Hope you liked my objectives for the blog and for public. Bye Bye!
 

                                      Guilherme H. N. Buesso

       
        

Um comentário: